Skip to main content

Snapshot Sunday #2

Snapshot Sunday for the dates of Monday 2nd April to Sunday 8th April.


It's been a very busy week for me. Had to go into college for the start of the week to sit a few exams and talk to teachers, all that normal stuff. However, once that was out of the way It was the start of half term. This meant there was lots to do. 

I always like to try and do as much as I can on personal work during breaks from my study. 


Of course I can't start a day without something new to eat. I rarely have time for breakfast these days so come the holidays, I'll do my best to have some. Tea and crumpets has been my morning meal for the past week.


Save all the data.

I finally got round to backing up all my data on my many hard drives. Due to the amount of work I do at any given time I can having files and copies all over the place. Every half term I spend a whole day just getting everything sorted and in order, as well as up to date. 



Instagram on my Android.

So Instagram came out this week for Android which, as you can see, meant I was running around with my phone like a mad man taking pictures of everything. Until now, It's always done my head in seeing all these Instagram photos everywhere. However, I didn't know it had a social element which I must say, is epic.


You can find me on Instagram as nikholaichan.


Let's all be models.
Photo taken by Michael Steel of Vestiige Photography

A good friend of mine sorted out a photo shoot for us all to attend. He is currently setting up his own name so we are always happy to help him out. It's odd, I'm normally the photographer myself but lately I find myself doing more and more modelling. 


The photo above is indeed me. Looking all, Otaku I guess? Not sure. None the less you should all check out his work, it's bloody epic. 


Spending time with the loved ones.
My lovely girlfriend enjoying a nice drink

As well as taking part in the photo shoot, we all just chilled and relaxed. Where the 'photography' group as I call them, all get along so well we can just all relax together. After some photos it was time to get some drinks and walk around the parks before the sun went down. 



It's always good to just take time out to walk around and take in the sights. As I said last week, I wanted to get more done and I think I'm getting there. Also the best bit about parks has to be the animals. 


I'm working on a new project

Finally starting to get more done besides Yatta and college work. I've started a few projects and one of which is happening right now. 


I'm making a game, simple as that. More details on this game will be released later in the summer but for now, I'm just loving designing and creating concept work. You can see above just how my ideas flow and come together. I haven't drawn in so long and It's nice to sit down with a cup of tea, music and just let the ideas flow. 


The sun is so kind.

To end this weeks snapshot here is a photo I got at the train station during the sunset. 


After wanting to do more last week, I've started to meet that wish and have done so much. From college work to be more social to just sorting out my data, I'm getting things done. My next few weeks will be filled with final exams and deadlines. Next week I need to sort out some business meetings about Yatta as well as do a film shoot. 



I hope the sun stays on my side. It makes me smile. 




Till next time, thanks for reading!

~ Nik ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Progress #1

As a huge fan of Anime and Manga, I work my way through a fair few different shows and series at a nice speed.  Recently however, due to exams, I've been a bit to busy to have time to watch as much anime as I would like, but I still get there. It's also the reason this post is a day late. So here is what I'm going to do, 'Anime Progress'!  This series of posts will showcase what anime's I am watching both currently and next planed. I may also touch on the one I just finished. These won't be reviews, but house a few small reasons as to why I am/have been watching it. Let's start. Recently finished: Nyan Koi Romantic Comedy ,  Supernatural A short but very sweet series this was. For a show that is a bit over the top is many areas I couldn't help myself but watch Nyan Koi and my gosh, was it good! From the comedy of every minute to the on going and deep love plot, it's a joy to watch and no moment is boring. You have lots of

Polarfox App review

This article was written for Yatta Magazine and Yatta Media and published on June 26th 2012 . Polarfox is a free desktop application for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux that lets you beautify, save and multi-post images to social networks, blogs and clouds. If there was ever a product summary that made sense, it was Polarfox App. Just as it says on the label, this wonderful desktop application lets you take any image you so wish to edit and share with stunning results across the board. At the core, Polarfox App is a simple program with simple ideas. You have two sets of editing options open to you. You can edit the image itself right away with changes such as hue and saturation. But where the app really stands out is the use of the many available filters it has to offer. If you wanted me to sum this up in a few words I would say that “Polarfox App does for desktops, what Instagram does for mobile, but better”. However, summing up Polarfox App in a nutshell isn’t fair. So

WHY U NO POST!?

Trying to keep my personal life and work life apart has always been one of the hardest challenges for me.  In recent weeks the amount of work I have to do for projects and clients in always going up. For every one job I get done about two more come in. It's a slow battle which I'm losing. Even now, I have about four over due projects to finish. Life can be crazy huh?  But never fear, for I have good news. Soon I'll be back to blogging!  When I'm not sure, time is my enemy at the minute but I'll try and get back into blogging as soon as I can. Posts may be few and far between but I want to come back to it. So don't worry.  For now, It's back to waiting for the train...