Skip to main content

Film Progress #1


Films are one of those media's I don't have time to enjoy as much these days. I'm some one who hates to be sat still for long periods or time and I enjoy doing many things at once. To watch a film isn't a bad thing, I just don't do it as often.


However, when watching a film with someone, it's always fun.

Lately I was able to start making a list of films to watch through and much like my 'Anime Progress' I wanted to share it with you. This will be in the same format as 'Anime Progress' so, let's get started. 

Recently finished: Fight Club

I was crying at the end of this, I was just that happy.

Any normal person would tell you that they enjoyed this film or that maybe they didn't get it and so on. I have never seen Fight Club before until a few days ago after many people had told me to watch it. With no idea what it was about I jumped in thinking 'well, this better be good...'

I was shocked. 

Not only was the film good. It was beautiful. Stunning. Creative. Moving. Powerful and so much more. I can't even start to explain just how good a film it really is. From the prefect direction to the stunning and beautiful visuals, this film is in my top five of all time. I loved every minute of it. 

If you haven't seen this don't make the mistake I did and go and watch this right now!

About to watch: I'm a cyborg but that's ok

Don't worry, It has subs

She is a girl. He is a boy. She thinks she is a robot and he can steal souls. Within the walls of a mental ward, these two odd characters meet and soon love blooms.

I'm not even going to say anything else. It's meant to be a romantic comedy but as soon as I read 'She believe she is a robot' I was sold. Can't wait to watch this in the coming days. 


Next planned: Old Boy

Not one for the faint hearted, so I've heard

I've never seen this film but much like Fight Club many have told me to. With a story about vengeance and pain, suffering and blood, I'm sure this is one to enjoy. 

Old Boy is a South Korean film based on a manga which has been a running hit across the world. It's known across the world and labelled as one of the best films ever created. Knowing only a small bit about It and that everyone I know has seen It, I think It's about time I watch this epic.

This should be good. Mind you, It's brutal so It may not be a good one to watch at night...


Final thoughts: 

I'm still busy as ever finishing off college but I'm still feeling good and loving all the work I have to do. It's odd I know, I enjoy having lots to do. It's all fun stuff that I'm currently working on so It's ok.

Once I get this final coursework done and handed in, I can sit down and watch these films.


Good times.


Till next time, thanks for reading
~ Nik ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Progress #1

As a huge fan of Anime and Manga, I work my way through a fair few different shows and series at a nice speed.  Recently however, due to exams, I've been a bit to busy to have time to watch as much anime as I would like, but I still get there. It's also the reason this post is a day late. So here is what I'm going to do, 'Anime Progress'!  This series of posts will showcase what anime's I am watching both currently and next planed. I may also touch on the one I just finished. These won't be reviews, but house a few small reasons as to why I am/have been watching it. Let's start. Recently finished: Nyan Koi Romantic Comedy ,  Supernatural A short but very sweet series this was. For a show that is a bit over the top is many areas I couldn't help myself but watch Nyan Koi and my gosh, was it good! From the comedy of every minute to the on going and deep love plot, it's a joy to watch and no moment is boring. You have lots of

Polarfox App review

This article was written for Yatta Magazine and Yatta Media and published on June 26th 2012 . Polarfox is a free desktop application for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux that lets you beautify, save and multi-post images to social networks, blogs and clouds. If there was ever a product summary that made sense, it was Polarfox App. Just as it says on the label, this wonderful desktop application lets you take any image you so wish to edit and share with stunning results across the board. At the core, Polarfox App is a simple program with simple ideas. You have two sets of editing options open to you. You can edit the image itself right away with changes such as hue and saturation. But where the app really stands out is the use of the many available filters it has to offer. If you wanted me to sum this up in a few words I would say that “Polarfox App does for desktops, what Instagram does for mobile, but better”. However, summing up Polarfox App in a nutshell isn’t fair. So

WHY U NO POST!?

Trying to keep my personal life and work life apart has always been one of the hardest challenges for me.  In recent weeks the amount of work I have to do for projects and clients in always going up. For every one job I get done about two more come in. It's a slow battle which I'm losing. Even now, I have about four over due projects to finish. Life can be crazy huh?  But never fear, for I have good news. Soon I'll be back to blogging!  When I'm not sure, time is my enemy at the minute but I'll try and get back into blogging as soon as I can. Posts may be few and far between but I want to come back to it. So don't worry.  For now, It's back to waiting for the train...